To use this quinclorac calculator, choose your desired method of application.
- Spot spraying (i.e., spraying isolated spots with a one-gallon hand sprayer)
- Broadcast spraying (i.e., blanket spraying the entire lawn with a backpack sprayer)
This quinclorac calculator accurately provides the application rates for Quinclorac 75 DF.
What is the Quinclorac 75 DF application rate?
The application rate for Quinclorac 75 DF is 0.367 ounces in at least a half gallon of water and will treat up to 1,000 square feet.
How do I apply quinclorac to my lawn?
Fill the sprayer with half the amount of water, followed by measured quinclorac and methylated seed oil, and finish with the remaining half of the water. Shake and mix thoroughly. Keep product agitated. Spray evenly over the lawn and weeds.
How to mix Quinclorac 75 DF?
Mix 1 Tablespoon of Quinclorac 75 DF with 1 gallon of water and 2 Tablespoons of Methylated Seed Oil (MSO).
Spot spray weeds, like crabgrass. Read the label below for more mix rates.
How much surfactant do I add to Quinclorac DF?
Combine 0.55 oz. of Methylated Seed Oil (MSO) with Quinclorac in at least a half gallon of water for blanket applications.
Mix 2 Tablespoons of Methylated Seed Oil (MSO) with Quinclorac in 1 gallon of water for spot spraying.
- Azoxystrobin Calculator
- Tenacity Herbicide Calculator
- Liquid Nitrogen Calculator
- Lawn Fertilizer Calculator
- Lawn Size Calculator
- Nitrogen Calculator
- Dimension Calculator (Pre-Emergent Herbicide)
- Prodiamine Calculator (Pre-Emergent Herbicide)
- Quinclorac Calculator