Beginning in April 2022, Lawn Phix (located in Bellingham, MA) will be offering its award winning cool season lawn care plan for residential and commercial properties – full service in the Norfolk County areas of Massachusetts.
The lawn care services will include applications of the highest quality professional turf products. These exact products that I have used on my own personal lawn over the years – and others for whom I’ve consulted. Many of these ingredients are OMRI organic certified, and are sourced from some of the purest mines in the United States.
There will be absolutely no shortcuts. No lawn fertilizers, lawn foods, or pest control products from the big box stores. Lawn Phix uses only premium lawn care fertilizers and our lawn care services are like no other in our around Bellingham, MA.
Areas we cover:
Lawn Phix will cover Bellingham, MA and surrounding towns. We are open for residential and commercial properties within the Norfolk County areas of Massachusetts.
- Bellingham, MA
- Franklin, MA
- Medway, MA
- Millis, MA
- Milford, MA
- Hollison, MA
- Blackstone, MA
- Norfolk County, MA
What we do (7 applications per calendar year):
- Prodiamine/Dithiopyr: crabgrass pre-emergent and weed prevention (2x)
- Acelepryn: the best grub control and prevention on the market
- Dylox: if needed, to quickly eradicate active grubs in lawn
- Nitrogen (N): fast- and slow-release to promote healthy growth
- Potassium (SOP): aids in drought tolerance, disease resistance, and all around plant health
- Iron (Fe): an essential ingredient for photosynthesis and producing a dark green lawn
- Calcium (Ca): plant’s cell walls and structural support.
- Humic acid: natural chelator, aids in nutrient and water uptake in the plant
- Sea Kelp: aids in drought resistance, root development, and a soil stimulant
- Amino Acid: micronutrient chelator and increases plant vigor
- Fulvic Acid: amplifies nutrient uptake and organic biostimulant
- Molasses: natural dethatch & carbohydrate food source (sugars)
- Fungicide: fight fungus and help ward of diseases
- Herbicides: spot spray to keep your lawn weed-free
- Lime: adjust and neutralize soil pH
- Insecticides: control annoying surface insects (gnats, fire ants, etc.)
What we don’t do:
- Cut or mow lawns
- Core aerate or overseed (call Pat @ Mass Turf Aeration)
- Spring or fall clean-ups
What you need to do:
- Mow frequently: aim for twice per week during the peak growing season
- Mow tall: 3-4″ in height (particularly in the hot summer months)
- Irrigate your lawn: target 1 – 1.5 inches of water per week – including natural rainfall
Application dates will be emailed out prior to arrival. We will always do our best to meet our timelines, however we will notify you if any delays occur due to inclement weather and possible equipment issues.
All granular fertilizers need to be watered to activate in the soil. Since our herbicide and fungicide applications may occur on the same day, we recommend watering the following day with enough rainfall or irrigation to move the product into the soil (about ½”).
With the extra soil amendments and liquid micronutrients being applied, grass will become thicker over time and growth may become more rapid. Mowing twice per week is recommended. Never cut more than ⅓ of the grass at a time in a single mowing. Mow grass tall in the summer months to prevent burnout.
This is the same plan that has provided amazing results for myself and many homeowners.
Lawn Phix Testimonials
Prices are based on existing lawn and total square footage of area. Please call or email Mark for an estimate.